At the moment we are looking for:
We are looking for an Apparel Design Intern to create a bespoke apparel design line for W Motors.
- Manage design process from conception to final styling for the W Motors new apparel line.
- Present design ideas to the Creative Director, Marketing and Management team for approval.
- Conduct market research to identify new trends, suppliers, fabrics and techniques, and seek design inspiration.
- Prepare, create and produce designs/sketches/drawings for product catalogues, website and presentations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in functional sportswear products.
- Experience in design, preferably in Men apparel design.
- High level of creativity and excellent sense of style and color.
- Computer skills on Illustrator, Photoshop and necessary programs.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Ongoing or fresh graduate in Fashion Design or Functional Apparel design.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience for apparel brand is a plus.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Any other language is a plus.